89 T2 Automatic For Sale, Royal & Ginger

Guest wpoll

After all the work, time, and needless to say $$ put into this car, I've decided to let it go... Mechanically she's a jewel, interior is great, there's a small hole in the back panel of the armrest, can't see it unless you're looking. Had it painted at Maaco for short $$ just to get it looking good for the summer, and well...you know Maacco. Didn't come out too bad, but the few shopping cart dings in the doors would have come out a lot better had I spent big $$ and got it done somewhere other than Maacco. On the plus side, The Royal Cabernet paint's a perfect match, and looks pretty darn good whereas they wet sanded, and buffed the top panels.

Mechanically, she's all set, read the ad, and it tells you everything you need to know. Just about everything's been replaced, I have all reciepts. She runs and drives great, my goal was to make the car reliable so that me and the wife could take her anywhere on the weekends. This goal was accomplished, I've driven her to Canada through Maine, and back, not so much as rattle, burp, or hiccup :) . She rides real nice too. Take a look, I've got it listed for $4,500, but I'll let it go for $4k. You won't have to spend a dime on her. Just get in, and go. Email me, and I'll send all the high res pics..

I have the car listed on Craigslist, here's the link:

1989 CHRYSLER TC MASERATI CONVERTIBLE