Jump to content

38 Olds Parts

Guest Carlovr

Recommended Posts

Guest Carlovr

Restoring a 38 Olds Club Coupe and need the following:

dashboard instruments

aluminum door sill for drivers side

1 hub cap

"unidentified" part on dashboard--to the right of the steering wheel there is a plastic cap approximately 2-1/2" diameter. Ours has a hole in the middle which I don't think belongs. We would like another one.


Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 5 weeks later...
Guest Tom Wilson

The plastic cap you refer to on the side of the instrument panel on the right side is a filler plate that fills the hole wher the radio controls mount, if you have a radio.

Tom Wilson (owner of a 38 Olds rumble seat convertible)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...