1989 LeSabre T-Type $750

ossenfort

1989 LeSabre T-Type

Black with Black bucket leather interior. Power Windows, Power Locks, Passenger and Driver Power Seats, Passenger and Driver Reclining seats, Power mirrors. Runs excellent with recent Virginia inspection. Also just passed strict Virginia Emissions. 314K miles..yes, but it runs like 80K! Has only minimal rust...corner of passenger door and passenger quarter panel. Small dent on passenger door and door dings typical on high mileage cars. Driver side window sometimes gets stuck and currently I can't get into the trunk...tumbler cylinder problems. Paint is dull but might be able to buff out. Brake pedal is soft.

I took pics today but could not load on to the computer...silly me took pics without the memory chip. Pics coming on Monday.

Located in Gainesville Va

There is slight wear on the drivers seat (and a burn hole from a cigarette)...no other rips anywhere. Armrest has cracks. All accessories work except the drivers window is goes up slow. I do not know much about the background on the motor...although it still has power and drives good.

Thanks

I had a locksmith come over this morning and he could not get the trunk opened. After the lock guy came over, a potential buyer came and then I had the problem with the doors....could not get them opened. With all of these weird things happening, I have decided to part the car out.

Please let me know what you need.

Thanks

Ken

That's too bad on the parting out. Parting it out you will probably get more for the parts if you put it on ebay. I will take inventory soon and see what I need. Let me know before it goes, unless of course you do sell it complete.

Hi Bryan,

If you are interested in the whole car, you can fly in and drive it home for $700! I will be leaving work early on Wednesday to part the car out, therefore, please let me know before Wednesday morning (28 Oct). To get into the trunk, I knocked out the lock.

Thanks