Decided to keep little " Fella "

Guest David Simons

Guest David Simons

After having driven the car a bit more, I have decided to put little Fella in the paint shop next Monday. I am going on a road trip to Gettysburg Pa. the first weekend in November and figured new paint would make the trip go by easier.

Guest d_voitel

Way to go. Next spring, my wife and I will be in Richmond for NASCAR. We stay in Sandston right by the airport. Perhaps we could stop by and see you and the car. Gettysburg isn't too far from where we live as well.

Duane

Guest David Simons

You are staying about ten minutes from my house. We'll have to get together so that I can let someone see it who can appreciate it.

Guest d_voitel

I think that will be a great idea. IIf you come up I270 to Frederick them on via 15 to Gettysburg, you'll be about 20 minutes from our house. We also have a 92 Chrysler Imperial that belonged to my wife's parents. It has 52K miles on it and is in pretty good shape. We'll have to keep in touch.

Duane

Guest MiamiTVR

I am not one to change original colors much but have always thought that burgundy interior would be an interesting match with a black exterior.

Sounds like your car has a home where it is appreciated. Enjoy it.

Guest David Simons

I have often times wished it was of that combination but I am a purist to a fault. Besides, the amount of additional work needed to do the door jambs and the underside of the hood and trunk would be cost prohibitive at this point. I have spent a load of money in this car but at the least the car has a very nice interior, it runs and performs well, has almost zero miles on the drive train , and will have new paint next week. If I were looking for one, this would be a hard one to let pass by and with that in mind I decided to keep it.

parting 89 tc anybody need anything or great restoration project Solid body mostly all there.. e mail me.. dennis@toskllc.com vehicle located in Ft lauderdale florida

Might be a good idea Dennis to just click the new thread button and start your own.;) As for useful advice, ext color, int color, engine package and more details would help... I'm in Tampa but only for another 12 hours...

Alan