Leather in a bottle

Guest Richard D

Guest Richard D

My package from Zaino arrived today and the first thing I did was use the leather in a bottle conditioner on my seats. I had read so many glowing reviews I had a hard time believing it could work that much better than other high end products. Well I was wrong. My seats were clean so I just rubbed it in with a microfiber towel and half an hour later my 20 year old Reatta smelled like it was just upolstered. The leather does not look new of course but it sure looks better. When I can find some shade I will wax the 5 month old paint job. Using Meguiars I have to wax(not polish) it every 5 weeks or so here in the Miami sun. It will be interesting to see how long the Zainowax lasts. I am sold on their products.

Guest daveagain909

I use the colmiinite insulator wax with great results, we now can get it at advanced auto here in hollyspring nc, I am going back and forth to florida and leave the cars out at both locations, and have rewaxed cars only because I wanted to clear up some water marks, This is a great wax and any new users i know have commented on how good it looks and how simple it is to use, BTW I HAVE NO AFFILIATION with this wax or company but I am thrilled with results.