For Sale - 1952 Packard 200

Guest Gary Hearn

Guest Gary Hearn

I am offering my 1952 Packard 200 4 door sedan for sale. The car currently has 56,015 miles on it and is powered by the 288 straight 8 mated to the Ultramatic transmission. It sports nearly new tires on all 4 corners and is a solid car with no rust outs and minor surface rust on the trunk deck. The chrome is mostly straight and good, but the front bumper need rechroming.

The headliner is intact, but the seats need to be redone. The brakes have gone down and it needs a water pump. Due to its age it did not come with a title and will be sold with a bill of sale.

The car is located just west of Richmond, VA only 1/2 mile off I-64. The price is $2300 and additional pictures can be viewed at the link below:

1952 Packard 200 pictures from friends & fun photos on webshots

Either PM me through this site or call 804-304-2801.

<TABLE id=ncode_imageresizer_warning_1 class=ncode_imageresizer_warning width=640><TBODY><TR><TD class=td1 width=20>wol_error.gif</TD><TD class=td2 unselectable="on">This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 800x600 and weights 146KB.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>58Hawk041.jpg