2003? Buick Lesabre Celebration

Guest BJM

I have a co-worker - an older lady ready to retire and wants to trade in or sell outright her custom ordered 2003? LeSabre Celebration. Wow is this car nice. It was custom ordered with a Cadillac only red metallic color so you would have one of one on color and has a tan leather interior with the Buick logo factory embossed in the seats (buckets front and in the seat backs in the rear)

Loaded with every factory option including factory chrome wheels that really "pop" against that red metallic color. Here is her email to me:

It is crimson red( cadillac paint extra $750.00). Mint condition. 48,000 miles. Always in a garage at night. I would like to buy a new one before I retire. It has a moon roof. I am spreading the word. I would have to order a new one and that may take a couple of months so you would have time to save up some money!! Ha!.

This LeSabre has every factory option and could be considered collectible or just drive. Trust me - the 48,000 miles are easy duty. I can get photos if anyone is serious. I have no idea what she needs but I have very accurate computer sources here in Vehicle Title Support so I can give you a very close estimate of it's trade-in value.

Guest Redwind89

That red was one of two colors that the 03 Le Sabre Celebration editions came in. The other was the pearl white color. I have always loved the look of those cars, too bad they didn't come in two doors. :rolleyes: That would be sweet.

I had a 2003 LeSabre, piled 172,000 miles on it in 5 years without a hiccup. Was a fabulous car.

This celebration sounds like a fun piece to enjoy/collect. What would it be worth over a typical 50,000 mi LeSabre??

Guest sintid58

I have a 2003 Le Sabre Celebration Edition in Crimson Red and love the car. Took the family to California this summer to see my wifes brother and see some country, 4500 miles no problems and averaged 26 mpg. I posted pictures of it somewhere on the general forum with my other Buicks