1965 Buick Color & Trim Book for sale

Centurion

Am needing to sell my '65 Buick Color & Trim Book. This is a spectacular piece of literature for the '65 Buick owner. Front cover features a color photograph of a stunning Flame Red Wildcat 2-door hardtop. Book has samples of all upholstery fabrics and vinyls for every series, as well as charts showing exterior color and interior trim compatibility. Even the discontinued trims (like the white Wildcat Custom vinyl interior) are represented. There is a large, full-page color photo of each Buick series, and illustrations show every exterior molding option that was offered. There are large color chips laid out in a ring binder format, alongside the available convertible top and vinyl top fabric samples.<P>This is a fantastic piece for the '65 Buick fan. The book is totally complete and in very good condition, although there is some minor page wrinkling and indications of mildew on the inside of the cover. A few of the large color chips (Shell Beige, Bamboo Cream, and Silver Cloud)had stuck together at one point, and were damaged when pulled apart. Still, there is a large, undamaged portion of the chip for each of these colors.<P>I'm not set up to sell on Ebay, and would rather some of you Buick Club guys obtain this item. I will sell it for $130, which includes postage within the United States. If you wish to buy this, please e-mail me at:<P>laurance@integrity.com<P>Brian Laurance, BCA #5168