1989 TC FOR SALE

Guest claude bangs

Guest My TC Toy

Claude, Give some info on the car, Year, Engine, Auto or std, Location etc, etc, etc. Especially important are pictures. Lots and lots of pictures. Let's see her! This way you are sure to peek someones interest. Good luck.

Guest claude bangs

HI..HERE'S A QUICK REPLY. ENGINE: 2.2 TURBO 4 W/AUTO TRANS. ANTI LOCK BRAKES. TILT STEERING WHEEL...ENGINE, TRANS,& RUNNING GEAR BY CHRY. BODY & ALL LEATHER INTERIOR BY MASERATI...AM/FM CD/CASS 6 SPEAKER RADIO..REMOVABLE HARDTOP W/CONVERTABLE SOFT TOP..6 WAY POWER SEATS..COLD A/C...EVERYTHING WORKS PERFECT...ADD ONS: REPLACED ALL ROTORS, BRAKES, FRONT STRUTS, & REAR SHOCKS LESS THAN 2000 MILES AGO. ALSO REPLACED THE ORIGINAL COMPUTER WITH A SHELBY COMPUTER, (ISTILL HAVE THE ORIGINAL COMPUTER). THUS RAISING THE HP FROM ORIGINAL 160 TO 175. FOR PHOTOS PLEASE E MAIL ME WITH YOUR E MAIL ADDRESS AND I WILL SEND ASAP. CLAUDE

Guest TC42-MRP

Thanks Claude for the needed info on your TC.

I don't think we are all hard of hearing :) on the forum board. Please try not to use the ALL CAPS when posting. Thanks and have a great day :D :cool:.

Guest claude bangs

Sorry about the caps. I'm Claude's wife and I did that. You see Claude is hard of hearing and has a hearing aid, so I talk to him like that ALL the time.....Alan, I posted the colors in my first post. Except for the soft top which is black..Color again: Cabernet/Ginger/black..Thank you, Claude's wife Fran

Fran,

Like they say on the TV quiz shows, "Good Answer" :D

Hey Alan, As we used to say in NY, (when I lived here) "How's them for Apples.??":cool: ...Lou

• 2 months later...
Guest My TC Toy

Alan, that can be unpleasant, especially when it shoots up your nose. UGH! Hope you've recomposed yourself (and clean the monitor).