1972 Electra 2 door HT $1250.00

Guest BJM

bhclark,

This is not my car, sorry - but a local (upper midwest) Craigs List ad I spotted. If you are interested you can contact the car's owner through the CL ad or I can investigate it further.

I love ALL 69-73 Electra 2 door hardtops and Limiteds. I owned a 72 Limited 2 door hardtop and drove it daily for about one year.

The 69-70's were equally as nice in my opinion. On Craigs List I find between 5 and 10 of the 69 to 75 period Electras every week for sale, all at $1500 or less, all running and looking good.

Guest 75RivGS

I love ALL 69-73 Electra 2 door hardtops and Limiteds.

Same here... next week my 71 will arrive here in Europe (shipped from LA on July 22)

DSC02674.jpg

Rob,

Very similar car. Same color but yours has that striking white top. These cars really "pop" with the road wheels too. My 72 Limited had hubcaps.

Jake

bhclark,

This is not my car, sorry - but a local (upper midwest) Craigs List ad I spotted. If you are interested you can contact the car's owner through the CL ad or I can investigate it further.

I love ALL 69-73 Electra 2 door hardtops and Limiteds. I owned a 72 Limited 2 door hardtop and drove it daily for about one year.

The 69-70's were equally as nice in my opinion. On Craigs List I find between 5 and 10 of the 69 to 75 period Electras every week for sale, all at $1500 or less, all running and looking good.

I see this one is damn near Minnesota.

I have sent a request for more pics and info.

Are you close by if I need an inspection?

Yes. I can go look at it for you. I presently own a 72 Centurion and have owned 9 of the 71-73 Buicks so kind of know what to look for.