53 SKYLARK HARDTOP

I own the only 53 skylark HARDTOP ever built by GM. Verified in writing. It is a 100 point restoration and has never been driven. It was built by/for Ivan Wiles -Buick president in 1953. My CPA states I must sell it now that I have retired. I have priced it at $100,000 OBO. to a good home. I would hate to see it go overseas and dissapear as my other cars have done. <A HREF="HTTP://53buick.8m.com" TARGET=_blank>HTTP://53buick.8m.com</A> or call me 925-964-9335 0r jimacarbuff@cs.com

Guest John Chapman

Jim,<P>Beautiful auto...<P>Unfortunately this it out of my price range.<P>Wouldn't it be more fun to sell the CPA instead?<P>Cheers,<BR>John<P>JMC<P>------------------<BR>John Chapman<BR>BCA 35894<BR>1965 Skylark Convertible (Some Assembly Required)<BR> jmchapman@aol.com

Well, what to say! Is there a more stunning car around? I can't read the documentation supplied as the print is too grainy but I'd be interested to hear the feedback from long time Buick buffs! Brian are you there?? If its all true, man what a car!!!!!!