COMMON SCAM: If you receive a private message from a new member offering a part, make sure to thoroughly verify it. It’s your responsibility to ensure it’s not a scam. Report any suspicious users immediately. ×

For Sale - 1923 Cadillac touring car parts

Guest longwheelie

Guest longwheelie

Hi,

Upon recently cleaning out the attic I have stumbled across a huge lot of all kinds of parts from a 1923 Cadillac touring car that my grandfather was rebuilding and never finished.

I do not have a list of everything that is in there just yet but have included a link to the pictures for reference.

<span style="color: #3366FF"><span style="font-weight: bold">https://sites.google.com/site/1923cadillacpartsforsale/Home</span></span>

I was wondering how and where to advertise these items for sale as I do not know a lot about antique vehicle parts so am starting here. I would prefer sell these as a lot, versus individually, but again, not sure where and how to approach so i'll see how it goes i guess.....

If anyone has any interest or thinks they could you point me in a better direction, by all means let me know and it will be much appreciated??? I live outside of Houston, Tx.

Thanks

Jason

Richmond, Texas

713-301-5201

Guest Series19

I am looking for the rod that is attached to the radiator and moves the headlights up and down. It is shown in the picture with attachments at both ends and one up near the middle. It is just something that I do not seem to have. You have a lot of pictures and I could not see them all so could you look for this item.

post-54299-143138087162_thumb.jpg

Guest MrZipp

I am in need of the passenger side windshield stanchion (the post that holds the windshield up from the cowl). Mine is broken. It is in picture 240. I may be interested in the entire group. What is the price? Jerry DeTurk in Indiana; 574-267-7642; jerdar@kconline.com

Guest longwheelie

Hello All, sorry for the delayed responses but

the parts were sold as a lot, so are unfortuately no longer available

Thanks for your interest.

Jason