First time at hershey WOW!

Today was my first day and first time to the Hershey meet and all I can say is that it is now my #1 show. I have been to most of the Carlisle meets and shows and I have been to other large shows but this one just blows my mind. Everyone seemed so nice and I got to talk to some great people. Everything about this show was impressive.. the car corral was unbelievable (LARGE!!) as almost every car for sale looked like it was taken right out of the garage. I cannot wait to get out there again and tackle some of the other fields I did not get a chance to see. I hope to see the car show on Saturday but the weather doesn't look very promising for Friday night into Saturday. Overall I am totally impressed and cannot say enough about this show.

Guest SalG (Sal Grenci)

Nick, The true test is to walk around in the rain and mud all day. This was the best weather in a number of years. tongue.gif" border="0

Sal -<BR>The memories of Hersheys Past will always include the "real mud" of the old Red and Blue fields, especially those muddy hills that were impossible the transverse by machine, beast or man. shocked.gif" border="0