1957 BUICK CENTURY 4 DR. HARD TP. ALL ORIGINAL RESTORED 1 OWNER GARAGED KEPT

My phone number is 931-853-6422,We live in Tennessee.My asking price for the car is 15,000.I am willing to negotiate if I know the car will be in good hands.I bought the car for my father who is now passed on.I have owned it ever since i had to take his keys away from him when he got on up in his years and started pulling out in front of people.Feel free to call me anytime.The car is a 1957 buick century 4 door hardtop.My father passed it own to me.It has been restored original.It is a vaery nice car.Would make a great car for a collector.The interior is all redone original as well as the exterior.It is a nice ride.The engine is the origianl size also.It is pearl white and light mint green.I hate to part with the car,but I don't have a collection and don't intend on going to any car shows,so I think the best thing to do is put it in the hands of someone who will take care of it and get a practical use out of it.It has been garaged before restoration and after.Truly a classic.I Look forward to hearing from you soon. Sincerely:Billy Ayers I have before and after pictures of the car.before restoration and after.Its a one owner vehicle with no rust in top notch condition.beautiful interior and very slick paint job.If you are interested in some pictures please email me back.i will get some to ya.I can be reached at rayers@lorettotel.net<BR>