For Sale: 1967 Skylark

For sale, 1967 Skylark 2-door hardtop. All original. 300-V8, Automatic transmission, power steering, bucket seats, ralley wheels. Straight solid body with Blue (faded) paint and a nice clean blue interior. This car used to belong to my 68 year old neighbors & was well taken care of. They were the second owners & owned it from 1969 untill April of 2000. Looks good and runs great. 165000 original miles and is still a very dependable car. $3,500 Cash firm. Located in Springfield Oregon. Please send E-mail to: HighMountainAir@aol.com

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dadphelps:<BR><B>I emailed Buddylee, but I would also like all to know I have a NOS set ( 4 ), still in the box, the box held all 4, that I would sell. I'll consider all offers. email dadphelps@yahoo.com</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>NOS set of what??<P>

TO: Dadphelps. I have NO idea what in the heck you are talking about, and you NEVER sent me any kind of E-mail. It seems like you must be confused. I posted an ad for my 67 Skylark I have for sale and you post a reply about some NOS stuff. It makes no sense to me. Perhaps you clicked on the wrong posting.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...