1969 LeSabre I used to be monotoz

4336045HBoLTPgEnP_photo.jpg <BR>I have a 1969 LeSabre 400 for sale. 4 dr hdtop green/green.PS, PB, AT, AC, speed alert. The car has 95K original miles. 350 4v TH-400 Mechanically near perfect, runs and drives like new. All systems work like new. New; tires, shocks, entire brake system, battery, timing chain,Holley carb,(have the original) hoses, belts and tune-up. Daily driver can drive home to anywhere, very dependable. I am the second registered owner.My girlfriend's Aunt purchased new and serviced Bi-annually at the same garage. Have the original window sticker. Interior is in great shape with some wear on seats. The eastern winters are starting to take their toll on the body with some SMALL holes developing and faded paint. I am asking $2,000. I need 4x4 AND FOUND ONE and want to move this car so I can buy!! I want this car to get a good home. E-mail at monotoz@aol.com<BR>350 cu in with TH400 transmission<BR>Car is located in Hedgesville, WV and is a daily driver.<BR>pics can be viewed at: <A HREF="http://community.webshots.com/album/4332926whXRofEAcU" TARGET=_blank>http://community.webshots.com/album/4332926whXRofEAcU</A> <P>I hate to put chains on this thing and turn it into the typical WV old car!! Please help!! Any offers at all???????????????<P><BR>------------------<BR>1969 Buick LeSabre 400<BR>1978 F 150<BR>1941 Farmall "A"<p>[This message has been edited by Woody6fan (edited 10-28-2000).]

Recently viewed a 4 door hardtop Wildcat of the same year / color as this car...for sale locally for $1,500. It ran great, the paint was a little dull but that was the worst thing about it....I have to agree that the market for 4 doors is just non-existant. I have a '67 Electra 4 door hardtop which is my winter drive, and I'm planning to spend more for a new paint job on it than I could probably sell the car for...not smart, money wise, but I'm not doing it as an investment, I'm doing it because I like the car. You just need to find the right person, and be prepared to come down to about $1200, to get it sold.....

dude, i think it should be obvious by now that no one wants this thing for 2000 bucks. i doubt, honestly that you could get rid of it for 1000. nothing wrong with the car, people just dont really want a green fourdoor barge with a 350. if it was 455 or two door, you might have something.<P>i had to part with a couple oldsmobiles for next to nothing for the same reason.<P>sorry, just no market for it.<BR>allan

I have posted that I am ready and open for offers, and I understand about the lack of a four door market. I also know there are those out there who appreciate what a fine vehicle this is and I know that this really is one of those " litle old lady" stories that is true. This car really is very solid and drives like a dream. I figured that there was no better place to find the kind of folks that would apprecitae this car for what it really is and not just another faded green GM boat. I have had other large four door cars and driven many others and none have compared with the drivability and performance of this car. It is very responsive and with all high end shocks and new tires under it it handles like a car half it's size. Hands off at 90 is rare in a car of this age. Oh well, If I can't get any offers, I will part ways here and just enjoy driving her til she finally dies.. ( I will no doubt be getting closer myself by that time) Thanks for the time and sorry she didn't strike any fancies.<BR>Chris