55 Cad Coupe DeVille Web Site

D Yaros

Just want to let anyone with an interest know about my web site dedicated to our latest acquisition, a 1955 Cadillac Coupe DeVille; dubbed <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic"><span style="color: #333333">The Gray Lady</span></span></span>.

You will find her holding court at The Gray Lady.

Thanks,

• 1 month later...

As some of you may know, I have created <span style="font-style: italic"><span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #666666">The Gray Lady</span></span></span> web site, focusing on our recently acquired 1955 Cadillac Coupe DeVille. One purpose of this site is to make it a valuable resource to other 55 CDV owners.

To that end, I have added a <span style="font-style: italic">1955 Cadillac Repair Library</span> to the site. This library houses diagnostic and repair info, service bulletins and other information I have collected. That information, in .pdf format, is being made available to all for reading/download. Additionally, links to other sites I have found to be of particular value are listed.

In order to expand both the library and its usefulness, I am soliciting contributions from any who might care to contribute to the library collection. In doing so, your willingness to share will help others in maintaining/preserving these fine rides.

Library contributions may be sent, as an email attachment, to me at OldsD88@gmail.com. All library contributions will be properly credited as to source. Even if you have no contributions, you may still help simply by spreading the word about <span style="font-style: italic"><span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #666666">The Gray Lady</span></span></span> web site and the <span style="font-style: italic">1955 Cadillac Repair Library</span> collection. <span style="font-style: italic"><span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #666666">The Gray Lady</span></span></span> web site may be found on the web at http://GrayLady.WebNG.com. The <span style="font-style: italic">1955 Cadillac Repair Library</span> url is http://GrayLady.WebNG.com/library.htm.

Thank you for being willing to help in this effort.