1957 Buick Special Chromed Parts and Trim

1957 Buick Special Chromed parts and trim for sale. Front Bumper $775 complete, rear bumper $595 complete. Front grill and bar $750. Complete stainless both sides $350, 10 pieces. Window surrounds more interior and exterior parts. All have been triple plated and are in show quality. I own a plating shop and the Restoration shop went bankrupt. These parts have not been used after plating. Email your parts request and I'll you a price.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by raytechrad:<BR><B>hi,do you happen to have a electrical harness for 1957 buick special or any that does</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Sorry no electical Just the grill, stainless and interior chromed parts left.<P>Peter <P>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Old Guy:<BR><B>Where are you located? When you say complete bumpers ,does that mean you have the end bullets too?<BR> Please let me Know<BR> buickjoet@aol.com</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Sorry I sold the bumpers complete on the Thursday. I still have the complete grill, stainless and lots of interior parts left.<P>Peter<BR>