Hardtop Found

Guest d_voitel

Guest d_voitel

All,

While looking for some TC parts yesterday, I found a red hardtop with Ginger interior. It's been sitting in the rafters of a barn in a salvage yard near where I live. It appears to be in pretty decent condition. The port hole windows aren't clouded over. The major need is a good cleaning. I don't know what the asking price is, but if anyone is interested, I'll go back and talk with them.

I don't need the hard top as my TC already has a good one. I was looking for an Infinity radio/CD unit.

Guest d_voitel

The paint is in great shape. As I mentioned, it's been sitting in a barn and is realy dusty, but it's nothing a good but gentle cleaning wouldn't fix. As best as I can tell, the clearcoat isn't peeling at all. It appears as though there are no dings or scratches either. The guys in the yard said they put it up high so it wouldn't get damaged.

It'll be next week before I can go over and take some pic's but I'll be glad to do it. I'll also get a price. With regards to the price, they looked online to determine what other salvage yards are asking, but they did say something about negotiating. I have no idea what that means (a little or a lot).