Wanted: 38 Dodge Parts

DCTN

Hi, I'm looking for a front drivers side door for a 38 Dodge 4 door sedan, a 37 will work too.. I also need headlight buckets for 38 Dodge and inside window moldings.

Thanks for reading...

For the headlight buckets, you might try Donald Axelrod - 781-598-0523 or hdlthqtrs@aol.com . Headlights is his specialty and 38 headlights are a one-of-a-kind. I bought a complete set from him as mine were rusted and the reflectors were gone. Met him at Hershey and he explained how they worked and showed me how the reflectors were installed.

If you are going back to original, staying with 6 volt and not sealed beam, you might check out the Bill Atwood's UVIRA process. His process seals the reflector so it never needs polishing and reflects 92%, or slightly better then modern car lights. (uvira@terragon.com) I used him and my lights are remarkably bright using only 50/32 cp lamp bulbs. I could get even brighter if I installed halogen bulbs. Just something to consider. The cost was very similar to resilvering the reflectors and the results are better.