F/S 1963 Electra 225 Sport Coupe. 19,068 miles

Guest Tom

1963 Electra 225 Sport Coupe. 19,068 miles. BCA Gold award 2006. Probably one of the nicest early '60's Electra 225's around. Car is unrestored with the original paint on all top surfaces. Sides have been repainted. Absolutely no rust. Interior is completely original including carpet and headliner. No wear or tears in the seats. No cracks in the dash. Engine compartment has had some minor detailing, but still has the original date coded plug wires. Numbers matching 401 and Dynaflow trans. Runs and drives like a new car. Radiator recored in 2007 and new fan clutch 2008. Trunk is original down to the never used spare tire. Chrome and glass is nearly perfect.

Loaded with options including working factory a/c, tinted glass, power windows, 6 way power seat, tilt steering wheel, am radio with power antenna and rear speaker, rear window defroster, cornering lights, twilight sentinel, positraction, remote mirror, power trunk release, seat belts, carpet savers and handy mats, vanity group and protection group.

All standard equipment and options work, however the heater core is blocked off, the rear windows are a little slow coming back up and the power seat chatters a little when moving to the rear.

Car is located in Minnetonka MN 55345. I am asking $23,900, but am open to offers. Only reason I am looking to sell it is to put the money towards restoring a '59 Electra 225 convertible I just bought.

Contact Tom at 59invicta@comcast.net or call 952-933-0771 evenings and weekends.

IMGP1115.JPG

IMGP1118.JPG

Guest Tri-shield

Tom,

Your Electra is too nice to sell! Bust out a wall and add some more footage to your Man Garage.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tri-shield</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Tom,

Your Electra is too nice to sell! Bust out a wall and add some more footage to you Man Garage. </div></div>

Hi Eric. Actually storage space isn't a big issue for me right now. I'd just as soon not sell it, but the reality is unless someone out there is willing to give me about $50K with no strings attached, selling the '63 is about the only way I'm going to be able to get any meaningful restoration work started on the '59 convertible in the foreseeable future.

I've seen this beautiful '63 in person and was absolutely awed. It is every bit as beautiful as you can imagine from the photos.

What a shame that you have to let it go Tom, but I certainly understand the need to fund the '59's restoration!

Good Luck!

Guest Tri-shield

Restore the '59 Electra 225 Cvt?! You'd better get crackin', Tom, the '09 National is this July...