WTB- spark plugs AC44s

Since this spark plug is obsolete, what spark plugs are those of you with 300 V-8's using?<BR><P>------------------<BR>Dan<BR>1965 Skylark<BR>1965 Gran Sport W.I.P.

AC R44S is the same plug, but in a resistor style. I've never known of a resistor plug not able to be used. This plug is quite popular and you should have no problem finding it. If you want to stick with the plain 44S's, when I get home from vacation I'll check for you. I might have some.

There are "AC44" plugs up for auction on ebaymotors.com item #461072442. It lists original part # as 1559492. Is this the same as the "ac44S"?<BR>Thanks<P>------------------<BR>Dan<BR>1965 Skylark<BR>1965 Gran Sport W.I.P.

I don't have my books with me so I can't tell for sure what the S means. I think it's a different length tip or something. The suffixes are important you don't want to change those.

Unable to locate any r44s or 44s spark plugs. Part stores say that it has been changed to r43s. I have found r44ts, but that plug is tapered. So if anyone out there has r44s or 44s acdelco plugs PLEASE let me know.<BR>Thanks<P>------------------<BR>Dan<BR>1965 Skylark<BR>1965 Gran Sport W.I.P.

Sean-<BR>Let me know how much you want for 'em.<BR>Thanks<BR>BuickGS65@aol.com<P>------------------<BR>Dan<BR>1965 Skylark<BR>1965 Gran Sport W.I.P.

your parts store guys are jerking you around. the R43, R44 etc. are still availabe but nobody stocks them, you need to have them order them for you.<P>the t and s are tapered seat and extended tip. the last digit is the heat range.

Sean-<BR>Yes I saw your other post. I'd like to buy a box of r44s.Send me an email so we can exchange info. Thanks.<BR>Glen-<BR>The AcDelco store said they could not order them. AutoZone said they could not order them. PepBoys said they could order them for $3.10 a plug plus $1 per plug for shipping.That's over $35 a box with tax! I'd rather rely on my Buick friends for a fair price--thanks again Sean!<BR><P>------------------<BR>Dan<BR>BuickGS65@aol.com<BR>1965 Skylark<BR>1965 Gran Sport