1970 Buick Riviera

1970 Buick Riviera. Loaded as if it were a GS car. Green/Black, Runs EXCELLENT. Has 455-V8 with 101K. Very easy restoration project. Complete car with fender skirts, AC/PW/PSeats/Rear Defogger/5 Rally rims (missing all centers caps)/cornering lights, etc. Needs complete restoration, such as brake line replacement, a muffler, some interior work (needs comlete front seat (power) and a drivers door panel (with p/windows), but back seat & dash are in EXCELLENT shape) and body work (trunk area has dollar bill size rust hole, some bubbling rust all around car) and a vinyl top. With little work,the car can be driven daily as is and restored as driving it. $1650/best offer.

• 3 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KevinLori:<BR><B>1970 Buick Riviera. Loaded as if it were a GS car. Green/Black, Runs EXCELLENT. Has 455-V8 with 101K. Very easy restoration project. Complete car with fender skirts, AC/PW/PSeats/Rear Defogger/5 Rally rims (missing all centers caps)/cornering lights, etc. Needs complete restoration, such as brake line replacement, a muffler, some interior work (needs comlete front seat (power) and a drivers door panel (with p/windows), but back seat & dash are in EXCELLENT shape) and body work (trunk area has dollar bill size rust hole, some bubbling rust all around car) and a vinyl top. With little work,the car can be driven daily as is and restored as driving it. $1650/best offer. </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I am very interested in this car. WHere are you. garylee65@yahoo.com<P>

I have lowered the price on this car to move it out so that i can get my other projects going. I have pictures of this very easy restoration project. It is a complete car that runs and drives EXCELLENT !! It currently is on ebay becasuse i wanted to see how much i could get for it thru bidding, but i will take $1200/best offer for the car. I will N0T let it go for what it currently is at, but will sell it to the closest offer to above price.<BR> <BR>Please send emails to Kevin@sba.uconn.edu.<P>Thanks.