68 Sport wagon for sale

68 Sport wagon for sale, very solid <BR>southwestern car with very minor rust just<BR> starting on lower rear quarters.<P>Engine: 400 4bbl, seems to run good<BR>Trans: auto, doesn't slip<BR>exterior: originally blue, now yellow primer<BR>Interior: blue, seats have been recovered<BR>Chrome: very nice shape, missing three pieces <BR>Options: A/C, a/m, P/steering, P/drum brakes,<BR>Luggage rack, Power tailgate<BR>Located in Northwest Illinois.<BR>Price: Asking $2500, will entertain all offers.<BR>I can be reached by phone at 815-594-2205 ask for Ken<P> left.jpg <BR> right.jpg <p>[This message has been edited by bullwinkle10 (edited 09-30-2000).]

• 2 months later...

Someones' gotta buy this Sporty !!! it looks real sweet, and its got the 400 engine !! quite rare and A/C too....<P>I'd buy it, but i already got one (this one's twin in options...too wierd) that i bought in Denver 2 years ago and drove X-county to NY. In Fact, my daily driver (FORD, Duh) Puked on me over 3 months ago and i pushed the Sporty into daily use WITHOUT a SINGLE problem to date. I get as many or MORE comments in the wagon than i do in my GS<P>Think how COOL your GS or other classic Buick would look being TOWED to an event behind this SportWagon !!! thats what i bought mine for - to tow my 69GS400 conv. to the GSCA Nats with next year<P>These Wagons are getting VERY DESIREABLE and this price is CHEEEP !!<P>Disclaimer - I dont know Ken and he isn't paying me to say this grin.gif

I had one just like this when I was in Alaska.I would be interested also if not sold.<P>------------------<BR>Wildcats.Cars of comfort and speed.<BR>Looking for 70 nos wildcat parts.<BR>Russ

• 3 months later...
Guest AnthonyHansen

I'd love it for our family car (or a Corvair Greenbrier, sorry). My wife is insisting on a newer mini-van, which doesn't have the class and we can't afford anyway.