1928 1929 1930 1931 Pontiac Frame chasis for sale

studeboy1930

This chasis was hauled to Ohio from Texas years ago and has been kept inside ever since. Covered with surface rust, but straight and not pitted. I believe it would clean up nice. I can not quite remember what years this frame is correct for, since pontiac started using front brakes in '28, might fit into the early '30s. Not the best pictures, but I did not want to try and carry it outside. $500. Milford, Ohio

post-35825-143138048656_thumb.jpg

post-35825-143138048662_thumb.jpg

It has a torque tube driveshaft. Therefore it is 1928. 1927 had two wheel brakes and 1929 had hotchkiss drive. If the rear end is not rusted inside it could have some value to someone with a 29 or 30 Chev.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Claus Thulstrup

The picture dosen't show, but would you have the U-joint connecting the driveshaft to the gearbox?

Regards

Claus Thulstrup

Wormeldange-Haut

Luxembourg

If you need the u-joint I would think that it would be available from any Vintage Chevrolet parts supplier. I see them often on ebay.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 years later...
This chasis was hauled to Ohio from Texas years ago and has been kept inside ever since. Covered with surface rust, but straight and not pitted. I believe it would clean up nice. I can not quite remember what years this frame is correct for, since pontiac started using front brakes in '28, might fit into the early '30s. Not the best pictures, but I did not want to try and carry it outside. $500. Milford, Ohio

Hi I am looking for 4 1931 or 1932 Pontiac hubcaps for wire wheel.. Thank You for your help Tony 651 429 2000

• 9 months later...