'70 thru '75 455cu/in. motor for sale

Got it as a short block from a person that had 3 of them, still packed in cosmoline. No numbers on blocks, literally brand new. Had a 63 Olds station wagon(Dynamic 88) that I put it in. A week after I painted it, I got T-boned at 45 MPH. She took a solid hit, and I was forced to decomission her(there wasn't ANYTHING left of the other car, though). Engine details: Approx. 2000 miles on engine(yep, only 2k), Crane RV-grind cam, Carburetor Shop Quadrajet(built specifically for the engine/car), stock heads with 3-angle valve job(new seals of course), stock intake/exhaust manifolds. Everything you can think of inside the motor is new(including specially surfaced oil pump to increase pressure by about 10 psi). Also have Turbo 400 transmission (BOP webbing) built at same time, with all new soft parts(CalTex kit). Hell, the flex plate alone took 2 weeks to find!!! Just want to find a good home for an old friend. $500 obo.<BR>E-mail: cperumea@cisco.com<BR>Thanks.

I would definitly like to see about buying the motor and tranny. Please let me know if you still have it and maybe send me some more info to contact you. Thanks - Adam<P>KingAJP@aol.com<P>