F/S 1973 Riviera Boattail Near Complete Resto

Guest James Welcome

Guest James Welcome

I have two 1971 boattails (one is a parts car) and am selling my '73. The 1973 runs and drives excellent and is the best of the lot. Near complete restoration of beautiful boattail. Very little needed to make showroom worthy. Will drive anywhere. Nearly everything original except new paint. Since September, I invested over $2,000 in professional bodywork, paint, brakes and a new trunk floor. The car is now silver metallic with white interior bucket seats. (Original color was brown) Very cool looking with original tires, interior.

Original radio, interior, original mag wheels with original spare. Invested nearly 2,000 in professional body work and silver metallic paint job. Car runs flawlessly. Strong 455 engine. Cool white bucket seats and black dash/rugs interior. Great contrast with silver paint on body. Partially rebuilt engine (exhaust manifold, timing chain, carb), new gas lines, brake lines, brand new gas tank from Quanta Products. Frame is excellent. Brand new trunk floor professionally done. Mechanic is an expert with Buicks. Car Has good tires, brakes. Glass has crack in front windshield but rest of glass is great. Comes with free windshield. Factory A/C still blows cold. Everything works except in-dash original factory 8 track that likely needs a new belt. Many Pictures available. $7200 OBO. Call Jim at 203-605-0346 anytime.

Thank you for your time and I look forward to speaking with you if you are interested.