29-30 Chevrolet

Guest 1930

I have some specific questions on differences between 29 and 30 Chevrolet, my book states that there were only a few subtle differnces beween the cars but after studying both models I have come up with a list of differences that I have noticed and would like to clarify that what I have is correct. I am hoping that maybe there is an expert here that would not mind me contacting them to get some issues resolved. Please let me know if such a person exists, I know it would be much easier to just pick up the phone. If it is going to take something from me to get some help from someone than let me know. Thanks for any consideration

Thanks Bill, tried that but appears I have to become a member first unless I am mistaken??? I cannot seem to get ahold of any tech advisors name, I was a member years ago when I first bought the car and had a friend whos name is Don Something or other, he owned a 32 Chevy and was the tech advisor for that car but was the kind of guy that would do anything for anyone that had an old Chevy, he managed the Tampa FL branch of Chevy lovers but moved up North a little some years back to manage a group of club members there or some better poition within the VCCA, do you happen or anyone know who I am talking about and how to get ahold of him. He would be a big help to me, Thanks alot

You need to be a member to have direct access to the expert, yes. But you don't need to be a member to post on the forum. Posting questions will get you the answerrs you need, often from the tech and always from owners of cars identical to your own.

I just rememebered that fellow Dons last name is Williams, just happens and I did not realize that he is the president of the VCCA so once he sees my e-mail I will be alot better off, in the meantime any other info would be great by anyone. Thanks Bill

Thanks for info, does anyone on this site know who the man is that I should be asking these specific questions to as I cannot seem to get many definate answers I assume that there is a 29 guy out there that participates in this site??