FS 1963 Buick Riviera

Qdog

For sale is a project I started but lost interest in. 1963 Buick Riviera. Fisrt year of the great autmobile. Needs lite Body/paint, and exhaust to finish. Has new floors and rockers professionally installed and POR15 coated. New carpet set.

Lots of extra parts from 2 other cars go with it. Body, trim, glass, interior, shop manual, Riv club magazines and more. It's been in my garage for six years and I just don't have the interest to finish now. Must clear out the garage. No trades, just good cash offers please. It does run and move.

The car is in Lawrenceburg, Indiana (47025) out side of Cincinnati. Give me a call to see at 513-233-1878 which is my cell phone. I am asking $3500 OBO for the whole lot...or I could go buffet style on the parts with the car for another price. Give me a call and we can see what we can work out. Will e-mail pictures on request until I can figure out how to post them here.

Eric

The car has AC, though I have never turned it on so I am not sure if it works or not. It has power windows, original interior was black and white cloth. I have black cloth in bad shape...but you could get covers from Clarks...or I have a perfect black vinyl from a 64. Make me an offer...you might be suprised!