Last chance or I'll scrap these parts!

Final call! Heads, valve covers, air cleaner, 2 barrel carburator, intake manifold, exhaust manifolds, timing chain, gears, and cover, off a '65 300 Buick engine! (a.k.a. 310 Wildcat engine) They need a good home and that is not in my garage. Located in Mich. Reply or email for details.<P>------------------<BR>Kevin Smith<BR>'65 Buick Special Owner<BR>kbsdls@yahoo.com

If you are giving these things away I'll gladly pay the freight on the air cleaner.<P>E-mail if that's what you want to do...<P>Please don't scrap all these pieces!<P>Matthew

Guest John Chapman

Kevin,<P>I'm interested in the valve covers! <BR>How much?<P>Other parts you listed, the exhaust manifolds are difficult to come by. If in good shape, they bring a $100 each at a recycled parts place. <P>Have you tried eBay to sell the parts? That resource reaches a lot of folks that don't read this forum.<P>If that doesn't work, instead of just dumping the parts, give them to a local vintage car parts yard, at least that way they'll stand a chance of getting used rather than adding to the land fill.<P>Cheers,<BR>John<P>------------------<BR>John Chapman<BR>BCA 35894<BR> jmchapman@aol.com