1970 LeSabre 2dr parts

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by buicks@aol.com:<BR><B>Parting '70 LeSabre 2dr. Probably have everything. New York area. What do you need?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I have a 1969 lesabre and need the front cap, both fenders, hood, grille, bumper, steering column, please EMail me Tahnitahn@yahoo.com<P>

I am parting out a 69 LeSabre 4dr. the hood and grille are in good condition. Black dash pad is good too. Email at dcm422@aol.com if anyone is interested. It is going to the scrap yard soon.<BR>Thanks,<BR>Mark

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

ok i read my repley i made a mistake its a 1970 lesabre that i need parts for and i have a 69 front end off a lesabre that i have parts for

I have a 70 Lesabre 4 door hardtop ... it's in vert good condition. I could sell the entire thing to you for like $700. Any reasonable offer would be accepted ... Let me see, the interior is almost perfect (there are very small rips, like 3, in the front bench seat). The dash is immaculate. The body is solid, with very minor dents, but one huge one on the rear right quarter panel. The bumpers are pretty good ... the rear bumper has very minor rust, and thr front looks brand new, except for a tiny spot of rust when the bumper was cut by a reciprocating saw ... Any further questions, please send an email to lazzery@hotmail.com or reply to this message.

• 7 months later...