1967 Wildcat parts 4 sale

palbuick

I have a assortment of used 67 Wildcat parts for sale.<BR>Complete Grille, some pitting no cracks or broken parts, headlight doors, end pieces.<BR>Consel for floor shift, has a crack on top center(repairable) nice chrome, both lids intact, no insert,<BR>Floor shifter, glassbeaded, with linkage and neutral switch, excellent condition.<BR>Tilt steering column, for floor shift car, tilt works good and locks solid, possibly fits 66 & 68,<BR>All parts are used, would be great for every day driver, not show quality.<P>Email palbuick@aol.com

• 2 weeks later...

I'm looking for a couple of parts for my 1966 buick electra. I'm looking for the windshield wiper switch and knob. Many car for these years have the same switchs, so please reply. I'm also looking for the chrome trim that goes across the trunk and the trim that goes on the driver side-fin. This piece extends from the rear light up to the top of the fin. It about 8 inches in length. I'm also looking for a antenna (screw in) for the same 66', but once again a lot of years are the same so please reply. And last but not least I'm looking for windshield wiper resevior.<BR>Thankyou <BR>kevin <BR>buick enthusiast<BR>