rear swaybar links for 52 olds super 88

Guest old 52

Where can i get them? I have tried all the local parts stores, Napa, Autozone, Advanced Auto, and Carquest. I ordered a set from Fusick, however they sent me the ones for the front. I called Fusick and was told that the front and rear are the same. The ones i pulled off of 2 different 52 88's are longer. The guy at Fusick tells me they get there specs from GM and they are right. Are the front and rear the same, and my 2 88's are odd balls? I have found some that are close in size but still off by almost an inch, (the spacer and overall length). Any help would be appreciated...thanks Mike

Guest imported_pete324rock

I think you may possibly be right.Here is a link to steele rubber.Hope it works.They offer the front link kit but not the rear.If they were the same,they'd offer it.I tried metro rubber but did not see link kit.

http://166.82.96.3/homeframes.html

OK,I tried the link and you will have to put the model and year of your car to get the info.Another thought,the rubbers are probably the same,you will need longer bolts,the washers are the same,maybe use some high quality metal tubing for the spacers.Hopefully you still have the patterns.Much more rewarding when you use your own smarts to get what you need! Good luck! pete

Guest imported_pete324rock

ah great! necessity is the mother of invention. By the way,there is a set of n.o.s. links on ebay right now.Can't remember if front or back or maybe it doesn't say. Can't find it,let me know.