Buick Ballpoint Pen Collection, Buick Dealership Brouchures, etc.

I am a BCA member and collector of memorabilia, and I am selling off my cars and entire memorabilia collection due to illness. I am not a dealer............<P>CLEARANCE SALE--EVERYTHING MUST GO<BR>I have a large lot of Buick ballpoint pens and wood pencils each one with various dealers name or Buick logos or mottos, many different colors. Also have a large collection of Buick Dealership brochures from the late 1970's to present date, along with Buick Factory Promotion/Demonstration VCR tapes showing the various Car Models and years from the 1980s.<P>Also have many Buick Salesman's Pocket information Guides in Vinyl pocket folders, various years, mainly from the 1980s to 90s.<BR>If interested, please contact me for further information. Thank you for your consideration<p>[This message has been edited by James401 (edited 06-23-2000).]

Yes I am couriousabout your collection. Could you mail a list of what you have and some pictures? Al Snyder 6701 West Pershing, Peoria, Arizona 85381

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by adoldfield:<BR><B>Hi! I am interested in the collection of dealer brochures. Could you e-mail list and price, or more info?<BR>Thanks<BR>Alan Oldfield<BR>BCA #15140<BR>adoldfield@aol.com</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>Thank you for your inquiry regarding my collection, I will try to get you a more complete listing within the next day or two.<BR>Lou Licato<BR>BCA 15861<BR>Long Island, New York<BR>(516) 921-4090<P>

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...