Lansing (Reatta) Craft Center?

ReattaTType

Does anybody know how far into knocking the old Reatta Craft Center they have gotten to? I am staying in Pontiac so it is quite a ways and I just want a heads up before I head out that far in the morning. I thought I might as well get some last pictures of the my Reattas' birthplace.

I have been taking pictures of the craft centre be demolished. They don't want you on the property and what I've been doing is runnig in the parking lot taking as many pics as I can before they tell me to get off the property. The center is 90% down, the last time I was by. when I get all the photos possible I will put them together and let everyone interested know.

Guest CL_Reatta

last year the parking lot was closed off by those parking blocks...when I was by it this year it wasnt.... and at around 8ish there was no one there to tell me to get off the property

I went by the Craft Center yesterday and took pictures, I will post them when I get back home some time next week. Just looks like the back half of the building and the old stamping building is all that remains.