Need instrument panel picture Dodge Fast Four 1928

Raul Romero

I am from Uruguay, the small country between Argentina and Brasil. A friend of mine has recently bought a Dodge Fast Four 1928. The problem is he suspects some parts of the car might have been changed over time(Here in Uruguay people is very likely to use any pieces that are handy to keep a car moving). So, he wanted me to help him get a picture of the instrument panel. Specially the gauges. I really appreciate that you take the job to read this message and answer. Thank you very much and as soon as I see the actual car and get a photo I will post it.

Raul

P.D. Uruguay is plenty of old cars still moving around the country in everyday use. For exampple. I am from a middle-lower class family. So my father has owned old cars, not classics. First car he owned was a ford A pick up he used for delivering vegetables. I loved it. I learnt how to drive in a Ranault mini 4 1971. Then I drove a Chevrolet pick up 1927 (my father actually worked with it too). Then it came a Ford Prefect 1940. More comfortable but brakes did not work either. A lovely Morris minor 1950 appeared (with no legal documents).Until the lack of spares marked its destiniy to dismantlment.

• 2 weeks later...