M. T/C brake reputation????

Guest AlK

A man visitied me over the week end to look at my 84 leBaron T/C convertible which I had put up for sale. He told me something that I found strange. He said that he had an 89/90??

Mas. T/C convertible and that he felt fortunate to be able to sell i, because the brakes were "just plain scary" and there are no parts available any where. I find this hard to believe because I know this forum has existed for a long time and I doubt that you guys would still be owning these cars if brakes could not be fixed. Any insite as to whether or not his comments have any validity....

As just a general overlook of the TC brakes. Yes everything is available.. They are a seperately computer controlled pressureized system. The exact same system as the Buick Reatta. there are some members that have "readers" and lend them to each other. I'm sorry to say, it seems he did not do what many of us do as first timers. "We Google the car name and stand back waiting for piles & piles of info that comes" P.S. Thay may be some of the best brakes in the world...

Guest yellow89tc

Are the ABS wheel speed sensors the same as used on the Reatta?

I need a left front unit - the sensors are specific to each wheel.