Must see Reatta for sale 90 Coupe 43,543 original miles

Upon taking the advice of other posters, I have decided to post my 1990 Reatta Coupe for sale here. Thanks to Howard for the fill in the blank form. <P>1990 Coupe<P>43,543 original miles (as of 8/14)<P>Cedar Rapids IA<P>clear title<P>No know accident history<P>$9900 asking price<P>Willing to take trade N<P>Exterior color- Black<P>Paint original - Yes<P>Paint condition - Excellent (couple of key <BR>marks on driver side door)<P>Moulding color- black<P>Body Dents- N<P>Body Rust- Y (small amount of bubbling on <BR>the moon roof corners, no other signs of rust)<P>WIndshield Chipped or cracked- N<P>Vent Glass intact- Y<P>Outside Mirrors intact - Y<P>Headlight Motors Function Correctly- Y<P>Tail Light Lense- Clear<P>Interior Color- grey (looks light blue)<P>Interior original - Y<P>Seat COndition Excellent<P>Carpet condition- Excellent<P>Original Floor Mats- Yes<P>Floor Mat COndition- Excellent<P>Steering Wheel Leather- Good<P>Sun Roof- Y and works<P>16 Way Seats Y and works<P>Functional Keyless Entry Y <P>Both Remotes Y<P>No problems with electronic dash<P>Power WIndows,Seats,Door Locks,Antenna all <BR>work correctly<P>Original Sound System Y and functional<P>A/C Functional Yes and not converted<P>No suspension attention needed<P>Goodyear Eagle all 4 tires with halfway worn treads<P>Factory wheels Yes<P>Any Brake Components Replaced N<P>Original Engine Yes and no attention needed<P>Tune up- June 2002<P>No leaks engine, cooling, power or brake<P>Oil changed once since purchase<P>Original transmission yes and no attention needed<P>CV Replaced- no<P>Items needing attention- Small key marks and small rust bubbling on moonroof<P>My Reatta drives Excellent<P>I am the 2nd owner of this Reatta. (Previous owner was elderly lady. Still have window sticker and owners manual. <P>I have owned this Reatta for 4 months.<P>Contact me at 319-393-1714 or email me at <BR>jscubulls@aol.com. Will have plenty of pictures available on Thursday when digital camera comes. <P>This car is perfect except for key marks and slight bubbling. Would love to prove it to you with me sending you pictures. Would like to see it go to someone that will take care of it. Not many if any like it.

• 2 weeks later...

At this point, I am willing to adjust the asking price to best offer. If anyone is interested at all, I am very willing to send you pictures through email. Price is negotiable. Thanks Iacpa44 - Email again jscubulls@aol.com

319-393-1714 and ask for Justin.