New York City Area Owners?

Guest rnscotland

Guest rnscotland

Good evening all. I am in the process of reassembling my Riv. Most of the parts came back from the shop in one box or in the car and the accompanying screws in a separate box versus being taped to the part. I am having a little difficulty putting things back together.

If anyone is local and has assembled a Riviera, please reach out and come play car with me?

Also, I purchased a replacement carpet from ACC. I noticed that the front section lays underneath the console. The original carpet went into the two strips, affixed to each side of the console. For those of you who replaced the OEM carpet with a similar cut, did you cut the pre formed/molded carpet?

I was thinking a good idea might be to just buy an additional yard, cut it to replicate the original pattern and have it overlay the molded carpet. The bottom would be stitched and abutt the seats for a cleaner look.

I am also catching hell with the rear view mirror. Nothing like a visual reference or someone who has taken apart a Riv and put it back together to assist. I had my car in my possession for a few hours before it went to a shop and was stripped by the shop before I got back. Otherwise, I would know what's what.

Your feedback and assistance is appreciated.