------"SOLD"----- FS -57 88 4 dr hrdtp $4,000/offer

cadiac

57 88 4 door hard top. Car was repainted in late 70's, has 4brl 371 eng.-auto trans. 66K original miles. Runs and drives, trans shifts perfect, it could use a carb kit though (I have for it). Baby Blue with dark blue accent stripe -two tone blue interior is not tore up at all but is faded. Has aftermarket air, needing charge? I got it 2 years ago with intentions of making a driver out of it. I've realized it is just going to sit and take up space so I'll let it go. Hardly any rust to speak of, No dents, trim/bumpers Real Good. Brakes were working, -needs wheel cylinders and/or master cyl. rebuilt. I think I have the kits to do it. I have new front and rear glass rubber/gaskets. has 2 flat glass pieces cracked, -windshield is Nice. Also I bought 2 other wing vents for the better potmetal/chrome for it. I have pics -can take many more -email and ask as they are to big to upload. -$4,000.00 -offer "Steve" smbker@cox.net 316-773-2951 all Sat/Sun otherwise I'm gone to work after 1:30 pm till late.