Duesenberg,V16 Buffalo 19 inch rims on Ebay,no reserve!

georgealbrightg

This 7 day Ebay auction started tonight.This is a NO RESERVE auction for a very scarce set of 6 -19? inch wire wheel rims, with 78 spoke holes. 5 rims look usable, but the one with the chrome lip would be usable only for a spare.You be the judge. Rims are 20 3/4 inches across on the front side,18 7/8 inches across on the back side, and 4 3/4 inches wide. 18, 19, and 20 inch Buffalo knock off hubs and rims were used on many early classic 1928, 1929, 1930, 1931, 1932, 1933, 1934 cars including Dusenberg, Duesenberg, Cadillac V8, V12, V16, Packard, Pierce Arrow, Lincoln, Cord, Auburn, Marmon, Stutz, DuPont, Gardner, Locomobile, etc. I do NOT have any lock rings to go with the rims. I believe they are available through Dayton Wheel Company, Coker Tire, etc. Sorry no other wheels, no hubs, etc. Alas, this is virtually the last of my Duesenberg parts. Buyer pays actual shipping which I gustimate around $100.00. Wheels located in Ocala,Fla. 34471. I will store for several months if you want to have them picked up. Good Luck! George Albright, Ocala, Fla. - cell 352.843.1624 - Email; gnalbright@gmail.com