Jump to content

NEEDED: Interior Molding


Recommended Posts

I need an interior piece from a 90 (or whatever if they havent changed) Reatta. The<BR>piece is part from the dash to the roof on the driverside. I cant think of what it is called. Its thin and it runs between the front window and the door windows. You can buy gauge pods for them on other cars but I cant think of the name.<P>Interior Window Molding -- Name of piece. Im lookings to make a gauge pod for my car (fuel/air gauge, ect)<p>[ 07-17-2002: Message edited by: 90RedReatta ]

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...