where are they ?

if 24,000 Reattas were built, and 2400 people use this forum, where are all the rest of them? do people actually have Reattas that are treated like any old commuter bomber? As collector cars the bodies should be worth a pile by themselves!

Before closing the deal on my '90 from a used car dealer I looked at an '88 of an individual. It was the wife's buick. I suspect there are a lot of Reattas fitting this description. They are selling it as it is time for a new second car. Man was I disappointed when pulling into the driveway. From the road, the passenger side was very clean. From the driveway, the driver side had 13 years of the other cars door bangs on the side. More than just chips. Real dings. Also the interior was dirty - into the carpet - not really missused just not maintained often enough. <BR>Anyway, I suspect there are a bunch of these second car Reatta's out there owned by non-computer active, older generation peoples.

the majority of people are not joiners; they just take their car to the dealer when something is wrong, and most are not even aware that this group exists.<P>I estimate that the present vehicle population of reattas still on the road at 12,000 to 14,000, and to have 15-20% of owners in this forum is a very high number.