F/S 40 olds parts

If you own a 1940 olds then you need to check this out I have a complete front end fenders, hood, grill some rust but not bad! also 2 rear fenders, trunk lid, some trim and many other parts! What do you need? just ask! most all came off a series 90 4 door.... Seattle area could ship

CALL ME (360)661-1090 George

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest Ravensmiles

Hey ,

I'm not sure if you'll even saee this but I just purchased a 1940 olds 4 door sedan that's missing it's grille and some of its trim. If you still have the parts youi mentioned I'd really like to talk with you about them.

• 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Do you still have parts for sale? Your phone # doesn't work. looking for a piece of trim and right rear fender. Call 559-683-2327 jim.

Guest karkrazy

I just read this post for the first time, too. Need r side portion of grill where bumper bracket passes thru and can use a trunk lid. Any chance you still have?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest woodrowhobbies

Im new to this forum and an olds phenatic in tulsa.I have a 40 olds grill that is very nice and many other trim pieces off 40 hustle back. 918 698 0486

• 1 month later...
Guest woodrowhobbies

I apologize forgetting any hopes up but some great guys whos initials are SandyV :) and karkrazy :) rummaged thru the pile and all they left where a complete 40 dash with key,front winshield with trim,both end pieces of grill w/parking lights(both are broken or cracked and need repaired).Dont want to say goodbye but found 63 olds convert. for wife and now got back 69 cut convert from her.Thanks for the kindness amongst 40 gangstas and holler if I can help !9186980486 peace