Windshields.........

Mr Buick

Hi guys,.....The Buick dealership I work for... http://www.grossmotors.com has a TON of windshields they want to get rid of. We need to make room. We have one "W805" (part #?) windhsield that fits a 73-77 Chev-Olds-Pont & Buick vehicles, including Malibu, Century, LeMans, Cutlass, 2 door, no antenna. We also have one "89255" (part#?) windshield for a 63-64 Buick, Pont, Olds, Chev 4 door sedan. The sheet I got from the body shop manager doesn't list what models this fits. I hope you can decifer the model from the part # given. We also have one windshield for a 70-80 Chev or GMC G series van. If anyone wants/needs info on these, email me here, PM me or call me at the dealership Mon-Fri 7am-4pm CT, 1-888-743-3207 ext 238. We have many Chrysler, Plymouth and Dodge shields as well as some AMC, Ford. Let me know of your needs, and pass this info on to anyone you know. Asking $75.00 for each windshield, we don't have the boxes to ship them in, so that may be an issue, but maybe something can be worked out. You are responsible for shipping costs. Dealer inquires are welcome. Thanks for your time. John Simonson - GSJohn Service Advisor.

email: jsimonson@tds.net