FS - Collectible Automobile, Others

FS - my old car literature Collection

I guess I will have to put these on ebay reluctantly. I have about 35 Collectible Automobile magazines over the years. I am throwing away my Hemmings Classic Cars magazines and the cheaper magazines so if you want them let me know.

Collectible Automobile maaazines are $8 per magazine plus shipping from the publisher. I want $3 per magazine from the AACA crowd. Some are in excellent shape others are well worn. I have no way of indexing, so if you have a Collectible Auto with their index, use that. Or these make great random reading.

email me at abc.moran@netzero.net

I have two Standard Catalogs - one for Buick, one for Pontiac, $6 per Catalog plus shipping.

I have the following books FS, that will be on ebay without interest here:

American Salvage Yard Treasures (Older version) $5

Wired For Success $5 (Book on practical old car wiring methods)

Guide To Muscle Cars $5

Great Cars of the Sixties $5

Cadillac Standard of the World (Maurice Hendry) $7

Standard catalog of American Cars Postwar $5

Imperial Photo Archive 1955-1963 $5

Imperial Photo Archive 1964 -1968 $5

Muscle Car Mania (muscle car ads collection) $5

The Great American Convertible $5

Packard (Adler) $10

Convertibles: America's dazzling Drop Tops $5

Lincoln Motor Cars Photo Archive 1946 to 1960 $5

Automotive Quaterly Set (6 from the ealry 70's) Lots of Duesenberg, Peerless, Model A, Packard) written by the master - set of 6 06 7 $25 (Like new condition)

Pontiac History (Hard bound) $5

The Rise and Fall of Packard Motor Car Company $5

Cadillac Eldorado (The Howell book) $10

I am putting a complete car collectiona nd parts on ebay, etc, and giving them away. Shipping will be when I can work it into a very busy schedule. If you want a book or the Collectible Automobiles, then 1st email me at abc.moran@netzero.net and that's dibs. After I confirm you are 1st in line, then send me the money by snailmail with send information.

These books are at giveaway prices. Expect to have a non mentioned book thrown in. I just don't want to end up subsidizing shipping costs, which I do on a lot of my car parts because I just guess at shipping rather then walk down. I don't have boxes for all these either so give me some time please.

I have purchased several book sover the past two years and typically shipping is a "minimum" $7 and I usually got charge $12 or so. I noted that the USPS stamp was typically around $5 so the shipper made money on shipping I guess. That is why I am offering these books cheap, to "absorb" the possible discrepency in shipping.

The Adler Packard book was $32.95 at Barnes and Noble. It's in perfect shape. This is just an example. Some of my books are well worn. The Eldorado book is hard to find.

• 2 months later...