37 Dodge panel on cover of DBC News

Guest toybox99615

Guest toybox99615

OK as an owner of a nice (not pristine) 36 panel I loved seeing the 37 panel on the cover of the Feb/Mar 08 DBC news. I wish there had been a bit more than just a cover shot of the 37. I would like to know a bit more about the side lamp behind the passenger door. Was that OEM? I have never seen a panel with those lights. Of course I had not seens any with the roof rack before this one.

Hi John,

My name is John Hurt.I am the one that started the thread where are all of the 1930's articles.I own a 1937 & 1933 humpback and 1935 early-cab pickup & 1937 3/4 ton canopy express screenside.I have a friend ,Jeff Tyler,who has 2 1937 humpbacks.He provided the factory brochures for the magazine articles.We are going to reproduce some parts in the future like the center grill and crankhole cover,mirror arms,rear license plate arms,etc.I have some simle bolt-on mods for the engine and trans.It is possible to use three single intake SU carbs,Mallory unilite distributor,jet coated equal length headers and T-5 Ford Mustang transmission.There is a bolt-on kit for disc brakes as well.