90 Convertible for sale, low miles, lower price

I'm selling my 90 Reatta Convertible. I'm the second owner. It just turned 50,000 miles. Red exterior, tan top and interior.<P>I brought the car in to the dealer to have the a/c recharged and was told that the compressor needs to be replaced. The a/c is working now, but the compressor is leaking and needs to be replaced (the rest of the a/c system checked-out fine). They also said there was a very small oil leak from the manifold, as well as a small leak from the oil pan, but said both were so minor that at this point they do not need to be repaired. They estimated the cost to fix all at $1450.00.<P>I don't have the time or $ to fix these problems considering I want to sell the car (we have four cars and a two car garage). <P>I'm asking $9000.00 for the convertible.<P>Other than the problems listed above the car is very beautiful and in very good shape. I have all maitenance records. I have the owners portfolio - complete. I also have the original ad that the dealership ran for the convertible when it was sold new. The car has new tires and brakes. All fluids have been changed in the last 5,000 miles (brake, coolant, transmission). New spark plugs and wires. New belt and battery as well.<P>The interior is very clean and in good shape, with no tears or scuff marks on the leather. I had the steering wheel professionaly recovered with new leather. The exterior is very sharpe and the paint still shines very brightly. The top is in good shape, but does show some sun fade. The car has been stored in the winter and I have always kept her polished and covered.<P>This car looks and runs beautifully. It has been well cared. I would not hesitate to drop the top and drive this car across country. <P>I have pictures I can email.<P>Contact: Steve Quirk<BR>stevequirk@hotmail.com<BR>home phone 952-922-8827<BR>work 952-854-5101 (9 - 5 central time)<P>The car is located in Edina, MN (suburb of Minneapolis)

Guest EDBS0

Wow swimmingbear nice car!!!<P>I would recommend that you take it to PepBoys and have the repairs made for a small fraction of the Stealer's cost.<P>Then offer again for an additional $3,000 to $4,500<P>Good luck, Robert