F/S Parts to build a Duesenberg J rear axle-also Henney parts

I have decided to sell as one project the following parts,of which a VERY close to authentic Duesenberg J rear axle could be built out of. As you well know there are simply no extra rear axles to be found. The project includes the following: The large rear differential housing that bolts onto the front of the pumpkin,and attaches to the torque tube. This is an authentic item from the Dee Howard collection,in superb condition. It has the factory numbers stamped on it. Next are a pair of super rare original Duesenberg driveshafts,with the centers of the knock off hubs attached on the outside of the shafts. Both are excellent. Next is a Duesy 4 to 1 ring and pinion gear set,excellent. Finally included is a 1932 Henney Hearse rolling chassis with both front and rear axles,and big straight 8 Lycoming motor.The chassis is rusty but both axles are very usable. As you may know,Columbia Axle Company was a Cord Company in the early 1930s. They made the Duesenberg axles,and also sold axles to the Henney Hearse Company.The Henney family were friends of E.L. Cord,and ACD sold the Henney family fenders,and both both of their car's frames were made by Parish frame of Chicago. The frame itself is 156 inch WB and VERY similar to a Duesy.The Henney rear axle is VERY close to a Duesy axle,and could be made to look all but identical.The rear axle is complete,so all of the Henney axle internal parts can be used for the project. The the 2 outer driveshaft housing tubes between the pumpkin and the hubs are the identical width on both Henney and Duesy. Thus the Duesy driveshafts can probably be made to fit into the center gear assembly.The Henney front axle is very similar to a Duesy front axle also.The price for everything above is $19,000. PLEASE do not ask me to separate out parts,as the project stays together. In August of 1995 at the Klieve auction in Ohio,Dean Kruse and I bid back and forth on a set of front and rear axles in sorry condition,with no hubs,and no guts at all in the rear axle housing. Dean ultimately won the pair at $50,000! I bid to $48,000. Photos avail. by email. If you just want the axles and not the Henney chassis,you can leave it with me,and you will have to pay an additional $300 for someone to remove the axles out from under the chassis. Both axles have neat lever non Duesy shocks and 2 inch springs. Duesy springs are 2 1/2 inch. However these could be used in a project with the axles. George Albright cell 352 843 1624 Email: gnalbright@gmail.com

George Albright Cell 352 843 1624