'31 Rumble Seat Area pictures needed

Tom M

Hello Gents,

Can anyone out there help me and another '31 owner by taking some pictures of your rumble seat area either original or restored to original?

Very much appreciated.

Hi Geoff,

It would be great if you can get an overall and maybe some close ups of the kick panels, seat bottom and back cushion on how it attaches to the lid.

I will let me you know what else this other gentleman needs unless he chimes in here.

Also is it alright with you if I pass on the photos you sent me via snail mail on the CD.

Thanks you have been of great help...

Hi,Tom and Geoff Thanks for putting this on the forum, I am upholstering the entir car from photos, as the seats, springs and upholstry were rotted and rusted away many years ago.There was enough wood for patterns to replace it. I have taken photos but didn't get some of the details as I should have like the carpet, seat edging side of rumble seat area etc. Anythang will help. Thanks Phil 33su8

Hi Phil,

Glad to see you found your way down here. Geoff is the kind gentleman that sent me the CD with pictures of the interior of his car.

You will find some good people here. Sit back and enjoy and ask away.

Take Care and Good night

Guest 1956Packard

Phil:

I don't mind sending another CD with photos along if you like (and have time to wait for surface mail). It may be a little tough getting pictures of the areas mentioned - just as it is a tight space. No worries though digital photos are cheap...

I take it from Tom's post that you need photos of the interior as well - I can include those. Alternatively Tom is welcome to distribute photos as he see's fit. I don't think there was anything incriminating in them.....

If there is more interest than from Phil, I can see about putting photos into some public digital album - any suggestions.

Geoff

Guest 1956Packard

I should add that the price for such a service is a glass of my favorite elixir the next time I'm in your area (where ever that is).

Geoff

Geoff,

You know where I live so if you are in my area I owe you one.

I am can wait for snail mail but I believe Phil's car is in the shop now have some work done on it.

The site I have been posting picture is here

http://s153.photobucket.com/albums/s210/packin31/

I have uploaded the pictures you sent me for Phil there.

• 2 weeks later...